Get Moving Today
Make your business legal by starting your LLC with us today
A Limited Liability Company (LLC) provides protection from liability like a corporation but with the convenience of a sole proprietorship; PLUS, there are many tax deductions not found in a sole proprietorship.
LLC Owners can legally report business income and losses on their personal tax returns as opposed to filing a separate return for the business.
The flexibility of a Limited Liability Company (LLC) is potentially well suited to passive income investments such as rental properties, REITS or Notes.
Here are the Services You Will Receive
- Legal Counsel for Startup—Our legal team will give you sound legal advice on the best state in which to register your LLC. You will also receive advice on other legal structures that you may want to consider.
- Federal EIN for the Business—Your federal Employer Identification Number (EIN), also referred to as a Federal Tax Identification Number, is unique to your business. It functions much the same as your personal Social Security Number in that it is the tax number for the business.
- LLC Operating Agreement—The LLC Operating Agreement legally outlines the responsibilities and rights of each member of the LLC. It also provides directives as to how the LLC is to be managed.
- Articles of Organization or Incorporation—The Articles of Organization establish the existence of the business in the state where the LLC is formed.
- Services to Register Your Business with the State—Hive Law will confirm the availability of your business name and register your business with the state you select.
- Registered Agent Services—The registered agent for your LLC functions as the recipient of important tax and legal information by mail from other parties and the governments. The agent then forwards the information to the business entity’s management. Hive Law will contract with Registered Agents in each of the 50 states. Hive Law is not the fiduciary, the Registered Agent is the fiduciary for the services it provides.
- Document Security and Requests—The Hive Law team will send any forms your business requires for your records upon request. We will also securely retain those documents for your future needs.
- Annual Renewal Notifications—Hive Law will contact you when renewal approaches to keep your business entity active in your chosen state(s).
- Legally Maintain LLC Business Structure—Using referred attorneys, you can request modifications to your business, partnership, relationship, or management structure or agreements.
Get started now with three simple steps
Pick your State from the drop down menu.
Complete our brief Entity Inquiry Form
Pay for your new entity through our secure payment portal
Then, here’s what Hive Law does:
- 1.Refer you to paralegal and attorney services regarding your business setup.
- 2.Our team will process your request and be in touch with you within 24-48 hours to confirm the details of your new business LLC.
- 3.Establish Hive Law as your formal Registered Agent
- 4.Prepare an LLC Operating Agreement
- 5.File Articles of Organization paperwork with the state
- 6.Obtain a Registration Certificate from the state
- 7.Obtain a Registration Certificate from the state
- 8.Forward your State Registration, Articles of Organization, and EIN # on your newly formed business to you
- 9.Provide annual alerts when it is time to renew your business with the state
- 10.Forward any business mail to you
Fill out what you know in the form and we will answer your questions and walk you through completion of the form on the phone.
If you have questions, Hive Law has the answers.
All you have to do is call us, and we’ll get you up and running.
Our team of experts is ready to get you started in setting up your business today.